Monday, April 25, 2016

U is for The Uninvited by Cat Winters


Cover Girls theme for the A - Z Challenge is no surprise -- book covers!





U - The Uninvited by Cat Winters

Jax - Beautiful girl with gorgeous dress in a foggy woods usually means trouble. My favorite thing!

Dani – Unpretentious yet luring. Covers like these always get my attention yet I’m usually left wondering, Why are these girls always in the creepy woods in a dress?






To learn more about the 2016 A - Z blogging challengeand to view the sign-up list, go HERE.

3 comments:

  1. This cover does give off a creepy vibe, which I suppose is good, assuming it's that kind of story. But I have to agree with Dani--what's she doing traipsing about the woods at night in a white dress and nice shiny black shoes? Did she get lost on the way to a party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book looks so interesting, I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!