Friday, April 08, 2016

E is for Emerge, F is for Frost Like Night, and G is for Glass Sword

Cover Girls theme for the A - Z Challenge is no surprise -- book covers!






E - Emerge by Tobie Easton

Jax- First of all, I love her hair and would like to know who her stylist is! I love the subtle colors of this cover. It's soothing, in a way.

Dani – Another girl in a beautiful dress! And where is she going? I want to know.




F – Frost Like Night (Snow Like Ashes, #3) Sara Raash

Dani – I just love this whole series’ covers; they are all so different yet the same. Great visuals, colors, and wonder.

Jax - I like the cool colors on the outer part, and then the warm colors in the middle. 




G – Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard

Dani – Simple and classy. Just like Red Queen, this cover gives just enough blood to pull you in but still keeps it beautiful at the same time.

Jax - Regal with a touch of horror. That's what I get from looking at the cover. Love it!











To learn more about the 2016 A - Z blogging challengeand to view the sign-up list, go HERE.



2 comments:

  1. NICE idea, Cover Girls. I especially love the Frost Like Night one. It reminds me of The Wheel of the Year!

    The thing about happenstance is it brings one on some alt uni adventures when least expected. I was checking out a blog on the A to Z Challenge route, and found that there is a whole side challenge of check out others challenges on a Bonus circuit. So I hopped on that causeway and found myself in book cover universe!

    Great fun seen here.

    Fim of Quantum Hermit: https://fimnorawestcaw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first cover but am over the girl facing backwards. lol I really like the Frost Like Night Cover.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!