Monday, April 04, 2016

C is for The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy


Cover Girls theme for the A - Z Challenge is no surprise -- book covers!





The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy

Jax- The girl in the dress entwined in the branches, the icy cool colors of the cover, and the "If you hunt for monsters, you'll find them" slogan on the front, gives me straight up chills!

Dani – This cover is straight up creepy cool! I want to know what kind of trouble she gets into.








To learn more about the 2016 A - Z blogging challengeand to view the sign-up list, go HERE.


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover, but I have to wonder why, in the wide world of sports, would a girl climb a tree in a white dress or nightgown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a book called Creep by Jennifer Hill. The killer is just that. But this book cover is wonderful!

    And Tamara, aren't women always dressed in white in the woods? That's how I dress to go hiking or tree climbing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dress--that gives it a very eerie, something-bad-is-about-to-happen feel.

    Meet My Imaginary Friends
    #AtoZchallenge http://www.kathleenvalentineblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creeping and creepy for sure!

    Happy a-z!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting and creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover :) and what a great idea for the AtoZchallenge theme! I'm interested to see the rest of the covers you choose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fascinating cover. Makes me want to study it and see if there are things hidden in the background.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!