Monday, April 18, 2016

N is for No Such Person by Caroline B. Cooney and O is for Only the Stones Survive by Morgan Llywelyn



Cover Girls theme for the A - Z Challenge is no surprise -- book covers!




N - No Such Person by Caroline B. Cooney

Jax - An image in the water, but nothing on the pier casting that image, is bone chilling. This makes me want to read this immediately!
Dani – I love these concepts for book covers. Leaves you with a sense of uncertainty, and that kind of feeling has me wanting to read this.







O - Only the Stones Survive by Morgan Llywelyn

Jax - This cover is gorgeous! I want to jump right in and go visit, especially because it reminds me of The Shannara Chronicles. Wanna go with me, Dani? 

Dani – Of course I do! And I see what you mean in reference to The Shannara Chronicles. This cover is fantasy at its finest.


To learn more about the 2016 A - Z blogging challengeand to view the sign-up list, go HERE.

3 comments:

  1. OOOH, that first cover is very creepy! I think I've read something by her before, but I can't think of what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these covers. The first one is creepy.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!