Monday, April 11, 2016

I is for Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh


Cover Girls theme for the A - Z Challenge is no surprise -- book covers!




I – Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh

Dani – I don’t know what it is but I just LOVE this cover to pieces (see what I did there?). There is something very alluring about it. I just got to have it.

Jax - I saw what you did, Dani. :) I agree, it is very alluring. I'm drawn to it and want to know what the book is about.










To learn more about the 2016 A - Z blogging challengeand to view the sign-up list, go HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. http://www.mhsusannematthews.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Imagination created this one!

    Happy Monday of A to Z-ing :)
    Ninga Minion @YolandaRenee from
    Defending The Pen
    Parallels
    Murderous Imaginings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, see what you did there. lol I like the cover, too. Has a dark-side to it.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!