Friday, April 17, 2015

O is for The Ocean at the End of the Lane

The Ocean at the End of the Lane by
Hardcover, 181 pages



Cover thoughts...

Dani - This cover is dark & mysterious and that’s just the way I like them! The submerged girl and the amazing title of the book pulls it all together with perfection.

Jax - Wow! This cover's beautiful, yet haunting. It's like being in a dream, and not sure if it's going to turn into a nightmare or be something magical.



To view other bloggers participating in the challenge, and to read about A to Z, please go HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I love this cover. I have it on my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I was in a book store the other day and saw this book

    It was the cover that caught my eye, so I guess it is doing a good job, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this one, but now it's on my list.Great colors in the cover art - cool and subtle and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to reading this - and you're right, the cover is eye-catching - nearly bought it in a store, too!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!