Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• 
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


 
 
Jax's current read:
 
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Pg. 322
 
Cinder fell into her chair and whisked out a screwdriver. It was the most hurried fix she'd ever done, and the foot was even smaller and more uncomfortable than she'd remembered it, but soon she was on two feet again.
 
 
 
Dani's current read:
 
Sunrise by Mike Mullin
Pg. 254
 
“No!” I yelled. I pulled my right arm off the block.
The gladius flashed in a huge arc, and I watched in horror as Red severed my left hand just above the wrist.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

5 comments:

  1. I loved Cinder! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
    My teaser today is from The All Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Cinder! It looks so good! Sunrise sounds terrifying! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you enjoy the rest of the book!
    My Tuesday posts
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. could not read the 2nd one ! def like suspense but not dismemberment!
    HapPy tt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may be the only person on the planet who hasn't read Cinder! I will, eventually.
    My Teaser is from PATTY JANE'S HOUSE OF CURL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my! I loved Cinder but haven't read the other book. My teasers this week are from Caged Warrior by Alan Sitomer and Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!