Monday, April 07, 2014

F is for Fever



Our theme for the A - Z Challenge -- book covers. To view other bloggers participating in challenge, and to learn about the deets, please go HERE.


Jax - This cover freaks me out! Is she going to turn into a zombie? Or like the chick in the exorcist? *shudders*

Dani – Yes, this cover freaks me out, too! Something about it draws me in. Is she slamming her head on the ground? What is going on?! A must read!!

Thanks for stopping by! You can go HERE for the list of other A to Z Challenge bloggers.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, you two. what a great duo to bounce my covers off you...any comments? Perhaps you can take a look...It's wonderful to find such a long friendship as you have. I look forward to visiting more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to look at the cover closer. The word 'the' looked like blood until I blinked. As a rhetorical question, is there any statement so wrong as the phrase, "you can't judge a book by its cover"? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Fellow blogger doing the A to Z challenge and found your site on the list. I like the idea of your blog, taking a look at the covers in particular.

    The cover for this one is gasp worhty isn't it. I can't tell if she's falling towards the floor or is slamming it into the ground. Either way, it isn't good news.

    LittleCely's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me it looks like she's falling. The zombie concept is more entertaining, though.
    Nana Prah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. I'm blogging about the incident that inspired this book (The Leroy 12) for my H--mass hysteria. Can't wait to get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments - even short ones!